The Harry A. and Margaret D. Towsley Foundation


Doctor and Mrs. Towsley

The Foundation

The Harry A. and Margaret D. Towsley Foundation was established in 1959, by Margaret Dow Towsley, with a gift of The Dow Chemical Company common stock, and incorporated under the laws of the State of Michigan as a private, charitable foundation. ┬áThe purposes of the Foundation, as set forth in its Articles of Incorporation are: ” … to assist religious, education, charitable, and scientific organizations with their programs and for the prevention of cruelty to children …”